Straightline Automotive has been working hard in Northwest Arkansas since 1985. Straightline Automotive is a family-owned business with goals to provide honest and professional automotive repair to the people of NWA. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians use today’s latest automotive technology and ready to handle any repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Straightline Automotive is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center. What does this mean? It means we are able to provide the benefits of an established national company while holding the personal touch of a family-owned business. Your vehicle is a major investment, we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own. As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 and 36 months/36,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.